Monday 31 March 2014

Missing you both my lovingly Friends Saurabh n Amit

Since our board xams r coming saurabh,Amit n I decided to study At the end we found dat we can't tolerate each other studying...... We started our work 2day As I was studying n was making loud noices Saurabh,amit intruptd me n said " mike du? neta banja speech de! Faltu ka chilla mat shanti se padh Or hume padhne de" But I was determined... I continued... Now he shouted again Den I stopped After smtimes he started doing the same thing which I was doing! Bhai hm kisi se km nhi! Den I too started shouting N dis didn't took even a minute to change dis fight into a competition.... We r started shouting like hell.. Suddenly amit mum entered She said! " padhai apas me karo logo ko mat padhao. Mujhe tv dekhne me disturbance ho rhi h! N wen she went Bs agae form me Uthae ek doosre ki book n phek diye Baad me jb hosh aya tb book uthane gae n dekha ki book k pages fat gae the! N fir Ek sath Abe chl padhte h Serious hojate h....,

No comments:

Post a Comment